- Starting point: Jaipur
- Ending point: Udaipur
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: 0
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Family, Group, Honeymoon Couple
- Valid Upto: 2020-02-01 00:00:00
- 06 Breakfast at the mentioned hotels
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Vehicle
- Welcome Drink(none alcoholic) on arrival
- Airport/Railway station transfer (Pick-up & Drop)
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
Activities at Jaipur
- Chandra Mahal
- Shri Govind Deo Temple
- Jantar Mantar
- Amer fort
- Hawa Mahal
- Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- CHokhi Dhani Village
- Soorwal Lake
- Mansarovar Lake
- Wildlife Museum
- boat ride
- Jagdish Temple
- Mount Abu
Hotels at Jaipur
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: No
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Private Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrive in Jaipur
On arrival in Jaipur, meet our representative who will help you while taking a transfer to the Hotel. You can start with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the proper living arrangement of an illustrious family. Subsequent to touring around the royal residence, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple.
Day 2 :
After breakfast proceeds for a touring visit around Jaipur. The principal fascination which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is found 11 kilometers from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Investigate the magnificent past of Rajasthan with a visit to these chronicled attractions. Afterward, you can go for shopping in the vivid bazaars of Jaipur. At night, you can go for a drive through the city and furthermore visit the celebrated Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Night visit CHokhi Dhani Village, Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 :
Jaipur - Ranthambhore
After breakfast continues to Ranthambore hotel after check inn Soorwal Lake, Fort and Mansarovar Lake for watching distinctive kind of Birds. Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Museum and Sawai Madhopur Old City. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 :
Ranthambore - Udaipur
Early morning visit Safari After breakfast proceed to Udaipur, on arrival check inn at hotel. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. Later in the evening go for a boat ride at your own cost in Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 :
After breakfast continues to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharana of Mewar and the founder of the city of Udaipur in the present-day Rajasthan state of India as the most sentimental spot on the mainland of India by Col. Visit the City Palace gallery, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari Queen's hotel for their companions), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (society craftsmanship exhibition hall) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day at relaxation. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 6 :
Udaipur - Mount Abu (2 h 51 min 163.1 km)
After breakfast, proceed Mount Abu is a hill station in western India’s Rajasthan state, near the Gujarat border. Later visit Nakki Lake is for all intents and purposes situated in the core of Mount Abu and is a major fascination with visitors.
Day 7 :
Mount Abu - Udaipur Drop (163 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast Checkout from lodging and drop at Udaipur station for ahead goal.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.