- Starting point: Ex Delhi - Ex Mumbai
- Ending point: Ex Delhi - Ex Mumbai
- No. of Adults: 2
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip
- Valid Upto: 2020-03-01 00:00:00
- Accommodation 4* in Double/Twin/TRPL room BB
- All airport and Rail Way Stations transfers
- All sightseeing with English speaking guide according to the program
- Train tickets “Speed Train” (Sapsan or Nevsky Express) Moscow - St. Petersburg or vise versa
- Entry fees for all monuments according to the program
- Russian sim-card on arrival 1 per couple
- 1 water bottle per day 0.5 Ltr, Ice Cream in Gum Mall during Moscow City tour
- 5 Indian Dinners in the hotel/Indian Restaurant: 110 USD per person
- Kremlin + Hermitage: 115 USD per person
- Kremlin + Hermitage +Petergof Park: 190 USD per pax
- Russian Falk Show Golden Ring: 73 USD per pax
- Neva Boat Cruise with Opening bridges show: 53 USD per pax
- All optional tours will be conducted as per tickets and slots available between tour duration.
- Russian visa fees
Activities at Moscow
- Sparrow Hills
- Moscow University
- Gum Mall
- St.Basil Cathedral
- Red Square
- Alexander Garden
- Neva Boat Cruise
- Vasilyevsky Island
- Bronze Horseman Monument
- Church on the Spilled blood
Hotels at Moscow
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Private Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrive in Moscow
Arrive in Moscow, meeting with our guide on the arrival hall, check-in to the hotel
Day 2 :
Moscow City tour
Moscow the heart of Russia” Tour will cover all the major significant places of the Russian capital - you visit Sparrow Hills with observation point photos top 1, Moscow University outside, visit the Temple of Christ the Savior photos top 2, we will visit inside if it is not shut, a unique river and majestic monument to Peter the Great outside, you will walk along Red Square photo stop 3, visit Gum Mall inside, and then pass through the historic Alexander Garden and will click a photo with the background of St.Basil Cathedral on the Red Square.
Day 3 :
Moscow to St. Petersburg
AM Speed train to St-Petersburg Sapsan or Nevsky Express. Duration 4HRS Arrival to St-Petersburg, check in to the hotel Optional: PM: Neva Boat Cruise in the Night with opening bridges show
Day 4 :
St. Petersburg City tour
City tour: “St-Petersburg – Northern capital of Russia” In 2017 St. Petersburg was awarded third time the World Travel Awards prize as the leading tourist destination in World. It was built by Peter the Great in 1703. St. Petersburg is a unique mixture of architectural styles, the city has retained the authentic monuments of architecture since its founding. Today the all historical center of St. Petersburg with 5 sq km is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site. Photo stops Nevsky Prospect, Palace Square and Winter Palace, the Admiralty, St. Isaac's Square and St. Isaac Cathedral, Cruiser Aurora, Spit of Vasilyevsky Island. Kazan Cathedral we will visit inside at the end of the tour. If the time will be allowed: Art’s Square, the Bronze Horseman Monument to Peter the Great, Church on the Spilled Blood.
Day 5 :
St. Petersburg Day at your leisure
Optional: Peterhof Park
Day 6 :
Transfer to Pulkovo airport, flight to India
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.