- Starting point: Mauritius
- Ending point: Mauritius
- No. of Adults: 2
- Kids: na
- VIP Inclusion: na
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Honeymoon Trip
- Valid Upto: 2020-03-10 00:00:00
- Economy Class Return Airfare
- 6 Nights accommodation
- Breakfast & Dinners
- Full-day North tour,
- Full-day South tour
- All Transfers on Seat in Coach basis.
- Travel Insurance
- Peak-festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry Expenses
Activities at Port Louis,
- Ile Aux Cerf Tour
- blue safari tour Mauritius
- old French Colonial structures
- Port Louis Bazaar
- Phoenix town
- Floreal Town Mauritius
Hotels at Port Louis,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast & Dinners
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Executive
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: Yes
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Welcome to one of the most lovely islands on earth-Mauritius. On arrival at Mauritius airport, meet our nearby visit co-ordinator at the predefined region and he will move you to the hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius
Day 2 :
Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour
Morning After breakfast and set out for an overly fun day at Ile Aux Cerf, Enjoy a speed vessel ride over the island to Ile Aux Cerf Please convey bathing suits, towel, and sunscreen lotion. Come back to the hotel at night. Later eat and appreciate a relaxed rest. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 3 :
Day Free for Leisure
The morning after breakfast, the day is free at your own recreation to spend it in your own favored manner. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 4 :
Day Free for Leisure
After breakfast at the hotel and plan how you want to go through your day. Today you can decide to go through the day in clear water blues by settling on Blue Safari Tour at an additional expense. The visit incorporates submarine and sub-bike ride to encounter the astonishing submerged life in a one of a kind way Carry your bathing suits and towels. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 5 :
Full Day North Island Tour
After morning breakfast, continue for an entire day North Island Tour. Visit Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius. Drive through Labourdonnais Avenue and find the old French Colonial structures, the impressive Government House and the pleasant present-day engineering. See Champ De Mars, the second most established racecourse on the planet and the Fortress of Citadel. Drive past the UNESCO legacy site Aparvashi Ghat, visit the Harbor and take an end at Caudan Waterfront Square where you can appreciate some spare time for shopping in the Port Louis Bazaar and see the business city. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 6 :
Full Day South Island Tour
After breakfast visit South Island Trip. Drive to Phoenix town and visit the reused Glass Gallery Entry Fees all alone, after visit the close by Floreal Town where you'll visit the Diamond shop and Ship Model processing plant. Here you can appreciate a shopping binge at the different production line outlets, strip malls, bistro, and obligation-free boutiques. Further visit Trou aux Cerfs, the hole of a terminated spring of gushing lava. Overnight Stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 7 :
Enjoy your last day in beautiful Mauritius. Later in the evening transfer to International Airport for your flight back home.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.