- Starting point: Delhi
- Ending point: Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: 0
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- 05 Nights hotel accommodation in Glasgow
- Glasgow City Sightseeing tour
- Stirling Castle Tour on shared coach basis
- The Loch Ness Tour on shared coach basis
- Ayrshire coast Tour on shared coach basis
- Sightseeing visits are on Shared Coach Basis with neighborhood English talking driver/direct
- Airfare and air terminal assessments. (Inner Airfare any place appropriate)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any different dinners other than those referenced previously
- any thing of individual nature like tips, clothing, calls and so on
- Any other touring other than referenced previously
- City Tax/Tourist Tax ought to be paid by Guest straightforwardly at the Hotel.
Activities at Edinburgh,Glasgow,
- Museums Glasgow Life
- Culzean Country Park
- Ben Nevis
- hugging canal
- Forest of Atholl
- Trossachs National Park
- Malt Whisky
Hotels at Edinburgh,Glasgow,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Welcome to Scotland
On arrival at Glasgow international airport, meet our nearby visit co-coordinator in the predefined region and he will move you to the hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel in Glasgow Hotel
Day 2 :
Glasgow city tour
After morning breakfast, continue for an entire day the largest city of Scotland. Continue to the departure point on your own for city sightseeing hop-on hop tour. Find all the incredible activities and find in Glasgow with City Sightseeing. Let City Sightseeing give all of you the activities in Glasgow, from phenomenal historical centers, workmanship exhibitions, and lovely stops: there is something for all ages in this energizing Scottish city.
Day 3 :
Ayrshire Coast Day Trip
After breakfast, continue to the takeoff point all alone for an entire day excursion to Scotland's breeze cleared Ayrshire Coast. Enthusiasts of Robert Burns will delight in the picturesque visit through his country, absorbing pictures of the Scottish strongholds, interesting fishing towns, and captivating lush territories that motivated the craftsman's sonnets and melodies. Stop to meander the path of Culzean Country Park and go through the early evening time investigating Burns' old neighborhood of Alloway. Overnight in Glasgow.
Day 4 :
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Tour
After breakfast, continue to the flight point all alone for loch ness, Glencoe and good countries visit. From Glasgow travel north, following the length of Loch Lomond, over Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount, to amazing, terrible Glencoe, the setting for the legend, offense, and grandness. Enter the Great Glen underneath Britain's most noteworthy mountain, Ben Nevis, embracing channel, waterway and loch-side. Pass Fort Augustus, following the 24-mile shoreline of Loch Ness, halting at Urquhart Castle. Here, you may wish to visit the manor (extra charge is excluded) - a spot put on the map by numerous a supposed locating of the Loch Ness Monster. At Inverness we turn for home, crossing the Grampians and the Forest of Atholl, with a decision of reward stops on the way. Overnight in Glasgow.
Day 5 :
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whiskey Trail Tour
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on your own for Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whiskey Tour, first approach Stirling the magnificent castle dominates your view and you make your way up towards the high volcanic rock where it imposes itself upon the surrounding land. From Stirling, you travel into the Highlands to an area known as the Trossachs National Park. Later you 'take the high road' or back-road to Loch Lomond, it is Scotland's largest loch, it takes its name from the mountain Ben Lomond on the eastern shore. Following a walkout along the west highland way you travel onto the picturesque Distillery of Glengoyne, one of the leading Malt Whiskies in Scotland, then return to Glasgow. Overnight at Glasgow.
Day 6 :
Enjoy your last day in beautiful Glasgow. Later in the evening transfer to International Airport for your flight back home.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.