- Starting point: Ex Delhi, Ex Mumbai
- Ending point: Ex Delhi, Ex Mumbai
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: 0
- VIP Inclusion: na
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- 3 Night Hotel Stay in Montreal
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Ottawa
- 2 Night Hotel Stay in Toronto
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Niagara
- On Arrival transfer
- city transfers Toronto to Niagara Falls to Toronto on sharing basis
- City transfers Montreal to Ottawa to Toronto by Rail
- City tour with English speaking guide
- Visas, Airfare & Insurance
- Train station moves
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
Activities at Toronto,Montreal,Niagara Falls,,
- Revival architecture
- Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
- Quebec National Assembly
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Niagara Falls
Hotels at Toronto,Montreal,Niagara Falls,,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
On arrival at Montreal international airport, after clearing your customs meet our nearby visit co-coordinator in the predefined region and he will move you to the hotel. Overnight Stay at hotel in Montreal Hotel.
Day 2 :
Montreal City Tour
After breakfast, continue to the flight point for touring voyage through Montreal. Features incorporate, a photo stop at the delightful Notre Dame entrance excluded a Basilica famous for its best Gothic Revival design with extra conventional rich inside improvement, the private and budgetary locale, memorable Old Montreal, an outside perspective on the Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory (photograph stop), a perspective on the grounds of McGill University and an all-encompassing perspective from a perception point on the head of Mont-Royal. Later evening, spare chance to investigate discretionary exercises like Biodome and substantially more. Overnight in Montreal inn.
Day 3 :
Journey to Quebec City
After breakfast, full day Journey to the Quebec City, the commonplace capital, and find the chronicled treasures and brilliant overflowing climate. Visit features incorporate the Upper and Lower Towns, the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, Place d'Armes, Quebec National Assembly, the Notre Dame Basilica and a visit to Montmorency Falls. You can respect the falls see from the link vehicle, suspended scaffold, or steps moving up the side of the bluff at an extra expense. Overnight in Montreal lodging.
Day 4 :
After breakfast continue to travel Ottawa by Rail. The rest of the day at relaxation to explore the charm of Canada Capital City.
Day 5 :
After breakfast check out & proceed to departure Ottawa for tour. A cosmopolitan The city with was Victorian design and eminent galleries, with noted assortments from different specialists See parliament structures, government offices, colleges, exhibition halls, Canadian Mint, the National Gallery of Canada, the Museum of Civilization, the living arrangement of the Prime Minister and the National Arts Center. Drive through grand nurseries, park lands and along the Rideau Canal, one of Ottawa's pleasant conduits.
Day 6 :
City Tour Toronto
After breakfast, find what lies behind Toronto's popular horizon on a complete city visit. Experience the sights and hints of this cosmopolitan city, features incorporate Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, York ville, and the University of Toronto. Pass by the Rogers Center, the CN Tower, and drive along the Harbourfront for a total impression of the city. Later evening, available chance to investigate discretionary exercises like Ripley's Aquarium and significantly more.
Day 7 :
After breakfast Checkout and move to Niagara Falls by shared mentor. Travel through the towns of Hamilton, St. Catharine's, and the wine district of the Niagara Peninsula. Later registration at the inn and night is at recreation. Try not to miss the magnificence of lit up Niagara Falls around evening time, highlighting a rainbow of shaded lights on the Falls.
Day 8 :
Enjoy your last day in a beautiful memory. Later transfer to International Airport Toronto for your flight back home.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.