- Starting point: EX Amritsar
- Ending point: EX Amritsar
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 07:00:00
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch & 3 Dinner
- 3 Nights Stay at double sharing basis
- Driver Allowance and All Taxes
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned
Activities at Amritsar,
- Golden Temple
- Jallianwala Bagh
- Waga Border
Hotels at Amritsar,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Double
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Private Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
On Arrival at Railway Station/Airport and move to Hotel Welcome to Amritsar. Upon arrival at the Railway Station/Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the hotel.
Day 2 :
Golden Temple Tour with Shopping
After breakfast visit the famous Golden Temple, also known as the Sri Harmandir Sahib. After the visit, the time has come to top off your shopping packs and reclaim home well-known articles of Amritsar including Amritsari jootis footwear and the acclaimed Phulkari suits, saris, kurtas, and sacks.
Day 3 :
Jallianwala Bagh & Waga Border
After breakfast visit the famous slaughter of Indians under British principle at the Jallianwala Bagh gardens and the dedication that recognizes the political uprising of 1919. Continue on a drive to Wagah before 16:30 hours, the only road border crossing between India and Pakistan & witness the elaborate 'Beating the Retreat' or 'lowering of the flags' ceremony between the Border Security Force of India and the Pakistan Rangers at sunset. Watch the troops march down the road, yelling and posturing to one another as bugles ring out and the flags are lowered in perfect unison with the setting sun. The spectacle ends with the folding of flags, followed by a curt handshake between opposing soldiers and the closing of the gates.
Day 4 :
After Breakfast Check out from hotel and get transferred to the Railway Station/Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.