- Starting point: Ex Vietnam
- Ending point: Ex Ho Chi Minh
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 07:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- 2N accommodation in Hanoi
- 1N accommodation in Halong Bay
- 3N accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- English Speaking Guide
- Transfers or Sightseeings on a private basis
- Driver Allowance and All Taxes
- Airfare international & domestic
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Hanoi,Halong,Ho Chi Minh City,Cu Chi ,Ha Long
- Hanoi Full day city tour
- National Museum of Vietnamese History
- Revolution Museum
- Museum of Military History
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Hoàn Kiem Lake in Vietnam
Hotels at Hanoi,Halong,Ho Chi Minh City,Cu Chi ,Ha Long
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Double
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Private Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
On arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, meet and welcome by our local guide and continue to your hotel. The rest of the day is at recreation. Hanoi or "Stream bound City" as its name truly implies is Vietnam's capital with a thousand-year-old history going back to 1010. The city's captivating excellence which is portrayed by interesting social relics, antiquated roads of old fashioned houses, rich French pilgrim structures, tree-lined lanes, and sentimental lakes has made it one of the most enchanting urban communities of Asia.
Day 2 :
Hanoi City Tour
After breakfast Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which includes the life of Ho Chi Minh, the country's author. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the frontier Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda. Proceed to the Temple of Literature, known as the main college of Vietnam worked in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to respect Confucius, sages, and exceptional Vietnamese researchers. In the Afternoon: proceed with the visit to one of the accompanying galleries of the decision to be specific: The Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the Museum of Revolution, the Museum of Military History, or the Museum of Ethnology. Late evening, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple situated on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the inside purpose of Hanoi and home to an uncommon imperiled monster turtle species. Its name "Returned Sword" originates from a legend of a consecrated blade being loaned to an antiquated Vietnamese King by a blessed turtle from the lake and later came back to the turtle. Shop or stroll at recreation in the Old Quarter of 36 old lanes.
Day 3 :
Hanoi - Ha long
After breakfast, checkout from Hanoi Hote and continue to Ha Long, which is around 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. In transit, you will see some country zones of the Red River Delta with a lot of opportunities to take photographs of Vietnamese ranchers working in paddy fields. Stop most of the way to visit a workmanship workshop of fine garments and weaved artistic creations. Show up at the breakwater in Ha Long City towards the early afternoon and continue with registration conventions. Be invited locally available and eat will be served while cruising towards the sound itself. Towards the day's end, the pontoon sets grapple for the night among the karst arrangements. Supper is served ready. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 4 :
Ha Long to Hanoi
Today appreciate the crisp morning in the sound, the sun ascends on Ha Long in the first part of the day, and breakfast is served early lunch on certain pontoons while the vessels voyage gradually through the glorious stone arrangements and back towards port. Land and move back to Hanoi. Appearance Hanoi, continue to the air terminal for a trip to Ho Chi Minh. Flight excluded Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by a guide, and continue to lodging for check-in. Ho Chi Minh City previously named Saigon is the biggest city and monetary focal point of Vietnam consistently clamored with exercises of present-day life. It is the place organizations join and customers entertain themselves into boundless decisions. Be that as it may, the city likewise conveys with it a rich authentic heritage interestingly with its astonishing charm. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 5 :
Cu Chi Tunnel
After breakfast, continue for a half-day visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which was at one time a significant underground refuge and opposition base of Viet Cong powers during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The passages, completely hand-burrowed, framed an exceptionally complex system of interlinked staggered ways on occasion extended similar to the Cambodian outskirt and totaling more than 120 km long. Its multifaceted nature was past creative mind containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, centers, schools, warehouses, channels, and crisis leaves all focused on guerrilla fighting. The passages were profound and sufficiently able to withstand damaging bombings and sufficiently independent to outlive delayed attacks. After, come back to Ho Chi Minh City and take a half-day city visit to visit the War Remnants Museum, which includes a broad assortment of displays including weaponry, photographs, and documentation on Vietnam's wars with the French and Americans.
Day 6 :
After breakfast, you will be gotten and travel past miles of level rice fields, along a clamoring street to the Mekong Delta, the world's biggest delta and Vietnam's biggest rice bowl. On appearance in My Tho City, board a speedboat and explore through mind-boggling trenches while watching the neighborhood's everyday life very close just as the scene of conduits and lavish islands. Land on Thoi Son Island where you can tune in to Southern customary music performed by local craftsmen. Next, you will change to an oared vessel to journey through the thin trenches and visit family units with customary occupations of locally established coconut candy and rice-wine making. Proceed with venture out by mechanized vessel to another island to visit a honey bee homestead and taste tea with new nectar from the apiaries and appreciate new organic products. Communicate with nearby inhabitants to comprehend about the stream life. Their economy depends for the most part on the travel industry, mangoes, bananas, and citrus natural products.
Day 7 :
Ho Chi Minh Departure
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.