- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 07:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Airport Transfer
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Any Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Mahe,Praslin
- Garden of Eden
- Primitive Backwoods
- Coco-de-Mer palm develops
Hotels at Mahe,Praslin
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Executive
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
On Arrival at Mahe airport terminal and continue to move to the Mahe ferry terminal to board your ferry to Praslin. On landing in Praslin, move from ship terminal to your Hotel.
Day 2 :
Full day Vallee-de-Mai Anse Lazio tour
After breakfast full day Vallee-de-Mai - Anse Lazio Tour. Beginning with a mentor move from the lodging, this entire day trip is devoted to the imminent World Heritage Site, the Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve, and unwinding on one of the world's most pleasant seashores, Anse Lazio. This exceptional primitive woodland, known as the Garden of Eden, is the one of a kind living space known to man where the Coco-de-Mer palm develops in its common state. The Vallee-de-Mai is likewise home to one of the world's rarest flying creatures, the Black Parrot.
Day 3 :
Praslin Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight in Praslin
Day 4 :
Praslin to Mahe
Continue for your exchange to Praslin ship terminal to board your ship to Mahe. This excursion by ship takes roughly an hour. On landing in Mahe ship terminal, continue for your exchange to the lodging Overnight at Mahe.
Day 5 :
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.