- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 07:00:00
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Assistance on Arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Visa Charges & Airfare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Tashkent,
- Victory Monument
- Independence Square
- Broadway Street
- Amir Temur Square
Hotels at Tashkent,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrive at Tashkent International Airport, and let our English-talking guide let your escort to a lodging in the city. In transit, stop by an Indian eatery, and appreciate a delightful lunch. Upon appearance, registration to your lodging, and unwind for some time previously we take you on a city visit you can appreciate the touring of some significant attractions, for example, Victory Monument, Independence Square, Broadway Street, Amir Temur Square, and the sky is the limit from there.
Day 2 :
Mountain & Lake Tour
After breakfast on the house, and apparatus up for a little while to Chimgan Mountain and Charvak Lake. Acclaimed as a recreational zone, Chimgan Mountain is situated in the Ugam Chatkal domain. Jump on a seat lift, and get an opportunity to esteem a few amazing perspectives on the way to the mountain peak. After that, continue towards Charvak Lake. Here, gorge on a heavenly Uzbek-Indian lunch buffet while enjoying the view of this excellent lake.
Day 3 :
Tashkent City Tour
After breakfast, and prepare for an entire day visit through the city of Tashkent. Visit mainstream attractions, for example, Landmark of Mental fortitude, and Romanov Sovereign Duke Living arrangement. Furthermore, do investigate the great Alisher Navoi Show and Artful dance Theater for its great inside and exemplary artful dance exhibitions that can simply fill your heart with joy.
Day 4 :
Tashkent Day at leisure
After breakfast at the coffeehouse of the lodging, and decide to investigate the close-by environmental factors before the lunch is served on the house. you are allowed to appreciate this penultimate day at your pace.
Day 5 :
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.