- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- 3 Nights Accommodation at cape town
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Sun city
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Johannesburg
- Visa Charges & Airfare or insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Cape Town,Johannesburg
- Camps Bay
- Mother City
- IZIKO BO-KAAP MUSEUM
- South African Cultural Museum
- Hout Bay
- Chapman's Peak Mountain in South Africa
- Noordhoek Beach
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Johannesburg City
Hotels at Cape Town,Johannesburg
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Executive
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrive in Cape Town and continue for your exchange to the. You have the remainder of the day at relaxation. Cape Town is one of the world's most excellent urban communities and a top universal goal. The city is notable for its captivating history, fascinating society, common magnificence, grant-winning wines, and laidback way of life. Overnight stay at Cape Town.
Day 2 :
Cape Town Half-Day City
Today appreciate a half day City Tour. On a crisp morning from the culmination of Table Mountain, you get stupendous perspectives on the city, its Waterfront, Camps Bay, the lofty Hottentots Holland Mountains toward the East, and the mountains of the Cape Peninsula right down to Cape Point toward the south. After dropping the mountain, you will leave on a visit through the "Mother City" taking in Signal Hill where the Noon Day Gun is discharged in the late morning, consistently with the exception of Sunday – through the beautiful Bo-Kaap or Cape Malay Quarter, past the Grand Parade, City Hall and the Castle of Good Hope and South African Cultural History Museum.
Day 3 :
Cape Peninsula Tour
Today appreciate an entire day Cape Peninsula Tour. Features of an excursion down to Cape Point incorporates; one of the world's most stupendous drives, Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak, Noordhoek Beach, the Cape Point Nature Reserve, two beacons on the tip of Africa, Boulders Penguin Colony, Simonstown, Kalk Bay, and the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Overnight stay at Cape Town.
Day 4 :
Cape Town to Johannesburg Sun City
Continue to Cape Town Airport, to get onto a trip for Johannesburg. flight does not include Arrive in Johannesburg and continue by street to Sun City, universally famous as South Africa's debut occasion resort and it offers a large number of attractions and exercises to keep everybody involved.
Day 5 :
Sun City Day at leisure Departure
The day is free at leisure overnight stay at Sun City.
Day 6 :
Sun City to Johannesburg
Today after breakfast, continue to Johannesburg, on appearance look into the hotel, rest of the day at relaxation. Overnight stay at Johannesburg.
Day 7 :
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.