- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
- Visa Charges & Airfare or insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Kuala Lumpur,
- Dataran Merdeka
- National Mosque of Malaysia
- Genting Highlands Theme
Hotels at Kuala Lumpur,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Standard
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Kuala Lumpur Airport Pick up
On Arrival Airport our representatives will come to gather you from your doorsteps and move directly to Kuala Lumpur International.
Day 2 :
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After Breakfast Proceed city visit gives an inconceivable gathering of the fundamental features of Malaysia's capital city. There will be photograph stops at attractions like King's Palace, Merdeka Square, and National Mosque, other than an excursion to ARCH Gallery and the National Museum with an immense and particular collection of expressions and relics. We'll likewise drive you through the shocking KL Pinnacle, National Landmark, and Petronas Twin Tower.
Day 3 :
Full Day Genting Excursion
After Breakfast visits a most loved of the warmth of the capital city, Genting Highland is far up on the Titiwangsa Mountains in the Pahang – Selangor outskirt. At a height of 6000 feet above the ocean level, its rough magnificence helped by lovely greenery, desolate slopes, and refreshingly cool mood makes certain to blow your mind.
Day 4 :
Half Day Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpur Countryside Tour
After Breakfast takes a dynamite pass through the wide-open lying outside of Kuala Lumpur! It permits you to wonder about its well-known attractions and visit one of the world's biggest pewter manufacturing plant, Illustrious Selangor Pewter, which is especially praised for its well-established strategies utilized to handcraft incomparable kinds of stuff. Geneva Timepieces and Chocolate Factory are likewise shrouded in the itinerary.
Day 5 :
Kuala Lumpur Airport Drop off
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.