- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- 4 Nights accommodation at Baku
- 1 Night accommodation at Gabala
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- City Tax / Resort fees
- Visa Charges & Airfare or insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Baku,
- Baku Old City Tour
- Mosques, Caravanserais
- Medieval Markets
- Stronghold Dividers
- Baku- Lady's Tower
- The focal point of Baku
- Park Bulvar
- Ganjlik Mall
- Metro park Shopping Center
Hotels at Baku,
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrival at Baku
Welcome to the place where there is flames Azerbaijan. On landing, in Heydar Aliyev International Air terminal Baku, continue by your exchange to hotel. The rest of the day is at recreation. Overnight stay at Baku.
Day 2 :
Baku Old City Tour
After breakfast, continue Baku Old City Tour. Baku is a biggest outside historical center in the world and the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site. Its region of 22 hectares is loaded with antiquated showers, mosques, caravanserais, medieval markets, stronghold dividers, and other 6-7 century structures, among which we will visit the fundamental image of Baku- Lady's Tower and the fundamental headquarter of Bakuvian Khans-Shirvanshah Palace.
Day 3 :
Gobustan State Reserve and Architectural Tour
After breakfast, continue for Gobustan State Reserve found west of the settlement of Gobustan, around 40 miles southwest of the focal point of Baku. It was set up in 1966 when the locale was announced as a national chronicled milestone of Azerbaijan in an endeavor to protect the antiquated carvings, mud volcanoes, and gas-stones in the locale. Later continue for Architectural Tour of Zaha Hadid's Masterpiece Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center. The mark working of Baku, Azerbaijan, the Heydar Aliyev Center was intended to be a liquid structure that springs normally from the scene.
Day 4 :
After breakfast, continue for Boulevard and Shopping Centers. Baku has stunning shopping centers that will make each travel considerably all the more engaging. The most mainstream shopping centers in Baku are Park Bulvar, 28 Mall, Ganjlik Mall, Metropark Shopping Shopping center and Port Baku Mall. Appreciate the Boat trip in Venice. "Little Venice" in Baku Avenue is a modest community that worked in 1960.
Day 5 :
Baku – Gabala
After breakfast, continue to Gabala. Gabala is the antiquated capital of Caucasian Albania. Archeological proof demonstrates that the city worked as the capital of Caucasian Albania as right on time as the fourth century BC. Later continue to Nohur lake which existed as a characteristic lake, Swimming in the Nohur lake is disallowed, be that as it may, fishing is permitted here this is one of the fundamental diversion attractions that individuals appreciate close to this spot.
Day 6 :
Gabala - Baku – Hometown
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.