- Starting point: Ex. Delhi
- Ending point: Ex. Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type: Adventure Trip, Family Trip, Honeymoon Trip, Student Trip, Group Tour
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 07:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Auckland
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Rotorua
- Visa Charges & Airfare or insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Auckland,Rotorua
- Fitzgerald Glade
- Puia Geothermal Valley
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
Hotels at Auckland,Rotorua
- Meal Plan at Hotel: breakfast
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Standard
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Sharing Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Welcome to New Zealand. On appearance in Auckland, The City of Sails seat in mentor visitors will be met by our nearby agent and moved to your Hotel. Auckland is New Zealand's biggest city, situated between two harbors with delicate sandy shores on the east coast and dark sand, wild surf sea shores on the west coast. The gem in Auckland's crown is the Hauraki Gulf, home to shielded, shimmering blue waters dabbed with delightful emerald islands.
Day 2 :
Auckland to Rotorua
Today after breakfast at lodging continue by shared mentor move to Travel south, past moving green slopes and rich fields to Waitomo. Here an underground wonderland lies underneath with a maze of caverns adorned with awesome limestone arrangements and worlds of shine worms. After your visit, travel along the Thermal Exporter Highway and through Fitzgerald Glade, a green desert garden fixed with lavish tree greenflies and transcending local vegetation.From the second you enter Rotorua, you realize you are some place like no place else. There is a fragrance of sulfur noticeable all around and steam floats from breaks and fissure. The city of Rotorua is encircled by an interesting geothermal scene with rambling springs and percolating mud pools, freshwater lakes and great local woods. After show up at Rotorua and register in with lodging. Overnight at Rotorua.
Day 3 :
Rotorua to Puia Geothermal Valley & Rainbow Springs
Today after breakfast at inn continue by shared mentor to Visit Te Puia Geothermal Valley, home to the world well known Pohutu fountain, bubbling mud pools and silica arrangements. You will likewise locate the local Kiwi flying creature here and the national schools of wood cutting, weaving, stone and bone carving.Visit the charming sheep and other child livestock in the Farmyard Nursery. Visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park and find New Zealand's exceptional and fascinating untamed life, greenery. This evening is leisure time to encounter a portion of Rotorua's numerous different attractions.
Day 4 :
Rotorua to Auckland
Today After breakfast Choose whether you go through the morning in Rotorua After Transfer by shared mentor move from Rotorua to Auckland
Day 5 :
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.