- Starting point: Ex Delhi
- Ending point: Ex Delhi
- No. of Adults: 1
- Kids: NA
- VIP Inclusion: NA
- Package Type:
- Valid Upto: 2020-11-01 00:00:00
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Delhi
- Railway or Airfare & insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges, etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Activities at Agra,Jaipur
- Chandra Mahal
- Shri Govind Deo Temple
- Jantar Mantar
- Hawa Mahal & Naharghar fort
- Laxmi Narayan Mandir
Hotels at Agra,Jaipur
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- No. of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Executive
- Honeymoon inclusion: Yes
- Hotel Activities: Yes
- Vehicle: A/C Car
- Sharing Type: Private Transfer
- Flights: No
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
Day 1 :
Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Latter for city touring visit City Palace which is known to be the proper habitation of an royal family. Subsequent to touring around the royal residence, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. You can likewise visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the biggest observatory worked by Maharaja Jai Singh. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 :
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing. visit Amber Fort. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal & Naharghar fort. Exploration the splendid past of Rajasthan with a visit to these genuine attractions. After visit shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 :
Jaipur to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri
After Breakfast drive to Agra. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the biggest passage on the planet. Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal the most valuable endowment of adoration worked by Emperor Shah Jahan for his caring spouse Mumtaz and Furthermore visit the Marble decorate making production lines to see customary laborers making astonishing marble makes. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 :
Agra Railway Station Departure
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey to further destination.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost. 2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost. 3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost. 4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. 5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.